Our luxurious boutique hotel offers exceptional Cape Cod accommodations! The 18 romantic guest rooms and suites at our premier inn offer luxurious amenities and daily gourmet breakfast. Join us in Cape Cod!
|Room 11||Four||King & 2 Twins||Rain shower & 2-person soaking tub||Second floor, wood burning fireplace, private balcony, wet bar w/ refrigerator||Check Rates|
|Room 15||Four||Queen & Full||Tub with rain shower||Second floor||Check Rates|
|Room 3||Two||King||Rain shower & 2-person soaking tub||First floor, wood burning fireplace, private balcony, wet bar w/ refrigerator||Check Rates|
|Room 19||Four||King & Sleeper Sofa||Soaking tub with rain shower||Second floor, queen sleeper sofa, wood burning fireplace, refrigerator||Check Rates|
|Room 2||Two||King||Rain shower||First floor, wood burning fireplace, private balcony, wet bar w/ refrigerator||Check Rates|
|Room 7||Two||Queen||Rain shower & 2-person soaking tub||First floor, two-sided fireplace||Check Rates|
|Room 12||Two||King||Rain shower||Second floor, wood burning fireplace, private balcony, wet bar w/ refrigerator||Check Rates|
|Room 16||Two||King||Rain shower||Second floor, wood burning fireplace, refrigerator||Check Rates|
|Room 17||Two||King||Soaking tub with rain shower||Second floor, wood burning fireplace, refrigerator||Check Rates|
|Room 18||Two||King||Soaking tub with rain shower||Second floor, wood burning fireplace, refrigerator||Check Rates|
|Room 1||Two||King||Rain shower||First floor, refrigerator||Check Rates|
|Room 4||Two||Queen||Rain shower||First floor||Check Rates|
|Room 5||Two||Queen||Rain shower||First floor||Check Rates|
|Room 6||Two||King||Rain shower||First floor||Check Rates|
|Room 8||Two||King||Tub with rain shower||Second floor||Check Rates|
|Room 9||Two||Queen||Tub with rain shower||Second floor||Check Rates|
|Room 10||Two||Queen||Tub with rain shower||Second floor||Check Rates|
|Room 14||Two||Queen||Rain shower||Second floor||Check Rates|
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Panel Television with DirecTV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Fine Bed Linens, Pillows and Duvets by Matouk
- Luxury Spa Products by Bulgari
- Plush Towels by Frette
- Luxurious Robes and Slippers
- Blow Dryer
- Makeup Mirror
- USB Charging Stations
- Bottled Water
- Rooms 2, 3, 7, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18 and 19 have Fireplaces
- Rooms 2, 3, 11, and 12 have Outdoor Balconies with Bistro Tables & Chairs
- Valet service
- 24 hour front desk service
- Sophisticated dining room with fireplace
- Exceptional grand breakfast prepared to order by our chefs
- Exclusive Lavazza coffees and fine teas throughout the day
- Inviting gathering room with seating by the fireplace
- On-site restaurant Cuvée at Chatham Inn
- Beautiful terrace bistro (in-season), Adirondack chairs, and a fire-pit for cozy evenings
- Complimentary WiFi throughout our boutique hotel
- Board games and cards
- Beach towels, backpack beach chairs, and sunscreen
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in time starts at 4pm, and check out is by 11am. If you arrive in Chatham before normal check-in, please visit us at the front desk and we will be happy to expedite the availability of your room. Feel free to park your car in our parking lot and explore beautiful Chatham!
Rates and Availability
Please see our Availability Calendar for individual room rates and availability. All quoted rates are based on single or double occupancy and include full breakfast.
All rooms have a maximum occupancy of two guests, with the exception of rooms 11, 15 and 19 which can accommodate up to four guests. The rate for each additional guest in these rooms is $50 per night, per additional guest, up to the room’s maximum occupancy.
As a romantic inn, our property is not appropriate for children under the age of 12.
Please feel confident using our secure online booking application, it is certified secure by TrustWave. You may also call us at 508-945-9232 and we will take care of the reservation for you. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
A valid credit card and a payment in full is required at time of booking.
Minimum Stay Requirements
Typically weekends and peak periods have minimum stay requirements, please refer to our availability chart. However, we can occasionally accommodate shorter stays in between other reservations, or if there is a last minute cancellation. Please feel free to contact us at 508-945-9232 to inquire.
If you must cancel or change the dates of a reservation, please provide written notice at least 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date in order to receive a refund of your deposit. For stays through December 29, 2021, if notice of cancellation is received within 30 days of arrival, a credit will be given for a future stay within one year. For stays from December 30, 2021 forward, if notice of cancellation is received within 30 days of arrival, a refund will be provided, only if the room rebooks with another guest at the same rate. Full stay including tax is charged for no shows and early departures. All cancellations are subject to a 3.5% merchant services (credit card processing) fee. Guests who have concerns about cancellation may want to consider Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance against unforeseen circumstances, including illness, airline cancellations, inclement weather, etc. Please visit Travel Guard for details.
Our boutique hotel has a full Liquor License, which means that it is illegal for guests to bring their own alcoholic beverages into our common areas, or to the restaurant, wine bar, or terrace. You may of course enjoy these in the privacy of your own room.
We are a non-smoking inn. Smoking is prohibited in rooms, common areas, and on the porches and patios.
We love pets, but we cannot accommodate them at our hotel. Service dogs with service papers, leashes and service vests are of course welcome; please let us know ahead of time if you are bringing a service dog.
Chatham Inn warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our 1830’s Inn, the property is not fully accessible. We have a wheelchair ramp that leads into our lobby as well as the first floor restaurant. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility into guest rooms is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described the features in our Inn and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our Inn meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 508-945-9232 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.