Our top priority has always been the safety and comfort of our valued guests and staff members. In anticipation of your upcoming stay at our Relais & Châteaux Hotel, we have made some important changes to enhance our already strict protocols.
Stay Small, Stay Safe
We have focused our attention on enhancing in-room cleaning in preparation of your stay, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay.
- All rooms and suites are sanitized and disinfected with medical grade room foggers before arrival.
- Guest rooms are meticulously cleaned after every guest.
- Housekeeping service will be offered based on guest preferences. You can choose to have daily housekeeping or can opt out. The number of staff members entering guest rooms will be appointed accordingly.
Our new dining updates will allow you to savor every meal during your stay in a comfortable and safe environment.
- Social distancing guidelines will be strictly adhered to.
- Table spacing and occupancy will follow Massachusetts health guidelines.
- Dining and kitchen areas will be properly sanitized in adherence to health guidelines.
- All dining menus are instantly available on your mobile device.
Book your stay now to receive relaxed cancellation policies, and favorable rebooking terms for all reservations. Your cancellation fee will be waived if received more than 14 days in advance of arrival. Cancellations within 14 days will receive the full deposit applied towards a future stay. Please contact us at 508.945.9232 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like assistance planning your getaway.
See What Our Previous Guests Have to Say
“We stayed at the Chatham Inn for three nights in November 2020 – during the time of Covid. We felt comfortable, safe and cared for. We stayed in a beautiful room upstairs from the lobby. The room was sleek, well appointed, elegant, yet comfortable. We were pampered each evening by Sherri (with help from Felix). She couldn’t have been kinder or more pleasant, while always providing top notch service. I look forward to returning…”
Millie McGinnes, TripAdvisor